The IT Support Specialist is a generalist position that deals with all aspects of computer set up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, and maintenance. This position works under the direction of the IT Team Lead. The position will be based out of the Southfield, MI headquarters.
- Maintaining Microsoft Applications
- Set up new and updating of Windows and Macintosh computers
- Maintain and troubleshoot devices, hardware and software
- Perform standard maintenance and upkeep on company computer equipment
- All other duties as directed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Requires the ability to and use Microsoft Office and Administration
- Knowledge of Trend Micro, Linux, Oracle, Powershell
- 4-year college degree (Computer Sciences or Technical Degree a plus)
- Experience and Certifications may take place of degree if applicable
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft Office and Administration, Linux, Oracle, TrendMicro, Powershell
Maxitrol Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org