To download digital copies of the guidebooks and catalog or for more information on Maxitrol’s full line of products, please go to www.maxitrol.com/literature-downloads.
Maxitrol’s Gas Pressure Regulator Catalog contains its complete line of appliance regulators and line regulators and filters, along with capacities and pressure drop, accessories, spring selection charts, dimensions, and industry definitions.
The guidebooks take an in-depth look at Maxitrol’s line pressure regulators and 2 and 5 PSI piping systems. The standard for line pressure regulators – ANSI Z21.80/CSA 6.22 American National Standard/CSA Standard – is reviewed in the guidebooks as are relevant sections of the NFPA 54 National Fuel Gas Code and CSA B149.1 Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code.
Now in its 9th Edition, this indispensable, pocket sized guidebook was first published in 2006 followed by the LP/Propane Guidebook in 2014.
The Certified Line Pressure Regulator Guidebook for 2 & 5 PSI Fuel Gas Piping Systems includes:
- 2 & 5 PSI pressure fuel gas piping systems
- Certified line pressure regulators specifications.
- Vent limiting devices and vent protectors
- Typical installations
- Class I and II regulators
- Pertinent sections NFPA 54/ANSI Z223.1 National Fuel Gas Code/CSA B149.1 Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code
- American National Standard/CSA Standard for Line Pressure Regulators
- Commonly Asked Questions