Maxitrol Company has made some important design changes to its patented vent protectors further improving their already great performance.
The breather slots have been redesigned to prevent the regulator from pulling moisture into the valve during operation and to allow better regulator venting. The new breather slot design is also less likely to be blocked by ice, dirt, insects, or other contaminants. In addition, a new O‑ring keeps water from seeping into the vent connection threads, improving regulator performance.
Finally, the new vent protectors are now available for all vent sizes and all 325 regulator models. Maxitrol’s new 13A33-10 offers expanded coverage for 3/4” NPT vents. For the first time ever, Maxitrol has a Vent Protector for outdoor use in the 325–11, 325–11L, 210G, and RV11.
The other new models include:
- 13A30-50 (replaces 13A15): for 1/8” NPT vent.
For outdoor use on 325–3, 325–3L, 325–3BL, RV48, RV52, RV53, RV61, R500(S)(Z), R600(S)(Z). Order quantity: 50.
- 13A31-50 (replaces 13A15‑5): for 3/8” NPT vent.
For outdoor use on 325–5, 325–5L, RV81, 210D, R700(Z). Order quantity: 50.
- 13A32-50 (replaces 13A25): For 1/2″ NPT vent.
For outdoor use in 325–7A, 325–7AL, 325–9, 325–9L, RV91, 210E. Order quantity: 50
How to Order the new Maxitrol Vent Protectors
Maxitrol vent protectors can be ordered from your local Maxitrol distributor. To find a distributor in your area, please visit the Maxitrol website. Or contact us at infoNA@maxitrol.com for more information.
Benefits of the New Maxitrol Vent Protectors
The new Maxitrol vent protectors offer a number of benefits to both our wholesale and OEM customers, including:
- Improved moisture protection: The new O‑ring keeps water from seeping into the vent connection threads and redesigned breather slots help to prevent moisture from entering the regulator, improving regulator performance.
- Reduced risk of contamination: Because of the redesigned breather slots, the new vent protectors are less likely to be blocked by dirt, insects, or other foreign matter. This can help to reduce the risk of contamination and also improve regulator performance.
- Compatibility with all vent sizes and more regulator models: The new vent protectors are available for all vent sizes and all 325 regulator models.