Now available for download at Maxitrol.com, our extremely helpful, and extremely popular, Certified Line Pressure Regulator Guidebooks for 2 & 5 PSI natural gas and LP/propane piping systems.
The Guidebooks take an in-depth look at Maxitrol’s line pressure regulators and 2 and 5 PSI piping systems. The standard for line pressure regulators – ANSI Z21.80/CSA 6.22 American National Standard/CSA Standard for line pressure regulators — is reviewed in the Guidebooks as well as relevant sections of the NFPA 54 National Fuel Gas Code and CSA B149.1 Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code.
Now in its 8th Edition, the Certified Line Pressure Regulator Guidebook was first published in 2006 followed by the LP/Propane Guidebook in 2014.
The Certified Line Pressure Regulator Guidebook for 2 & 5 PSI Fuel Gas Piping Systems includes:
- Certified line pressure regulators.
- 2 & 5 PSI pressure fuel gas piping systems
- Certified line pressure regulators and accessories specifications
- Line pressure regulator specification chart
- Gas pressure regulator venting — Indoors
- Typical installations
- Class I and II regulators
- Pertinent sections NFPA 54/ANSI Z223.1 National Fuel Gas Code/CSA B149.1 Natural gas and Propane Installation Code
- American National Standard/CSA Standard for Line Pressure Regulators
- Commonly Asked Questions
|Line Pressure Regulator Guidebook - NG|
Guidebook; Certified Line Pressure Regulators, Natural Gas.
|🇺🇸 North America, Imperial Units; LPROPD_GB_EN_03.2022||DownloadPreview|
|Line Pressure Regulator Guidebook - LP|
Guidebook; Certified Line Pressure Regulator Guidebook, LP/Propane.
|🇺🇸 North America, Imperial Units; LPROPD_GB_LP_EN_03.2022||DownloadPreview|