Maxitrol is an international company that designs and manufactures gas safety devices, pressure governors, combination controls, and electronic modulation systems used in gas heating and process applications. We have a diverse customer base, and our products are used in a variety of industries, including hearth, commercial cooking, heating equipment, and gas infrastructure. Due to our growing business in the UK, we have a need for a Technical Salesperson.
The prospective candidate will be responsible for customer inquiries and sales activities including, but not limited to, the maintenance and development of existing customer accounts as well as identifying and developing new business. This position requires an individual with a technical aptitude who will become knowledgeable of the company product line. This individual will work with customers on commercial issues and coordinate the customers’ needs with our European headquarters. The successful candidate will maintain a home office and periodically work from the UK sales office and European headquarters.
- Business development through sales calls with OEM’s and distributors in the UK.
- Coordination of customer inquiries and requests with European Headquarters.
- Monitor and process customer product issues and ensure proper documentation is completed.
- Develop a working knowledge of Maxitrol products.
- Sales reporting of customer progress and market information.
- Business and/or technically oriented education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; English.
- Ability to communicate to a non-technical audience.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Trade Show experience and ability to conduct product training sessions.
- Able to work individually or as a team.
- Valid UK driver’s license
- Knowledge of the natural gas industry including hearth, commercial cooking, and gas utilities.
- Sales experience including the ability to identify, qualify, and recognize commercial opportunities.
- International business experience and foreign language a plus.
- Experience obtaining and documenting product specifications.
Qualified candidates may submit resumes to:
Attn: Human Resources
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org