Maxitrol Company a Michigan Company, Headquartered in Southfield Michigan is an international leader in the design and manufacturing of gas pressure controls, regulators and electronic gas modulation systems. We have a diverse customer base, and our products are used in a variety of industries including; HVAC, Heat Processing, Commercial Cooking, and Automotive just to name a few. We are currently looking for qualified individuals looking for a career in engineering.
The Product Engineer will support all assigned Maxitrol Company products. This position requires a wide range of experience with mechanical machining and assembly processes, as well as knowledge of gas control products. This position will be responsible for maintaining product designs which meet both regulatory standards as well as business cost and market objectives. The position will
• Design changes to existing parts as assigned.
• Design and/or review changes to existing parts.
• Review drawings. Write/ review Engineering Notices.
• Support all internal departments and production facilities.
• Perform and review tests, analyze data, and evaluate components and materials for new and existing products.
• Analyze current products and make recommendation/changes to improve cost, quality, and performance.
• Resolve technical/quality issues with suppliers, production, sales and customers.
• Maintain a working knowledge of industry standards and specifications that apply to products.
• Effectively communicate technical material.
• Requires a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline.
• 1-3 years Product Engineering experience in a High Volume Production Operation.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
• Must be experienced with using MSOffice, AUTOCAD, and SolidWorks.
Maxitrol Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send your resume to email@example.com